Thursday, April 9, 2009

rehab keeps me busy...

...and the dude keeps me insane. Totally off balance, totally in love. He makes me go from one extreme to the other, all because of a message or two, or the absence of them. At the end of it all though, being with him is almost always so good. I hate the emotional rollercoaster, and I still hate the subterfuge and the limits of the time and contact I have with him. And I just can't stop seeing him, even so....

At least the birds and beasts have been keeping me busy in between. Apert from the visitors, my one boy-cat has had a major eye-infection. For a pure white cat though, having weepy, swollen eyes for 4 days does not improve his appearance. Especially seeing as I am so not allowed to clean his face, and have settled for just getting the eyedrops in. His eyes are now back to normal, but he still has 'eye-liner' from the drops and the tears, and it has made dark circles around his eyes. A boycat with make-up...have been calling him Emo-cat instead of Sam :-)

No comments: