Saturday, December 29, 2007

pointless means why bother. so i didn't...

...although borrowed pdoc had prescribed Leponex, I figured that if she thinks the meds are pointless anyway, there isn't much reason to add another one that is a known dog. So haven't even filled the script. Have stayed on meds as they were, except for going up to 20mg Eldepryl today, which pdoc might or might not be pissed off with when I see him again. I'm betting that he'd up it then, so I'm just pre-empting him by 6 days. Counting the hours till I see him - I need to know whether he also thinks I'm a total loser taking meds for nothing, although not quite sure how to ask that question....

Other than that, not much. Trainer dude came for walks yesterday and today, both of which were pure torture. Hot poker down left thigh muscle both days, and today the muscles that he said are underdeveloped in my lower back felt as if I'd walked the whole distance on them. God, I am such a total wuss.

Little parrot back to the vet for a splint change. Sick mynah dead this morning. Feed screaming birds at regular intervals. Try - and fail - to discover how temporary domestic worker has managed to stuff up the washing machine the only time she has used it. Yawn all day and then wake up completely at 20h00.

Not only a wuss, but just so dynamic and interesting as well....

1 comment:

Aqua said...

Yes...dynamic and interesting. That is how I'd describe you. I marvel at the things you do while as depressed as you are. I can't wait for your pdoc to get back either.

I'm betting he is much more positive about you finding medication/s that will help you. If you don't know how to ask him print up your previous post about what the borrowed pdoc said and write at the bottom..."Do you think the same thing? then hand it to him. I do this anytime I am terrified to ask a question or say something that needs saying, but is hard to say. It works.