Saturday, February 9, 2008

an exciting friday night.....

.....not. Work, quick supper with semi-sane cat buddy, more work. Oh - and lots of vodka, for a change. Have tentatively decided that the last of it will be Sunday night, after which I'll go back to the non-drinking bit for a while. Should be able to, given that I have finished the Round #1 version 2 of work tonight. For the next bit, I have tight but not impossible deadlines, so I should be able to get away without the all-night labours which I can only manage by drinking lots. That bit had pdoc rolling his eyes. As did the sushi episode - he figures that just because I have been subsisting on Caesar salad with extra extra Parmesan, bacon and added avocado didn't mean I should go test the MAOI diet to destruction. Decided not to mention that the most of the meals that aren't Caesar salad are things that also rank fairly high on the forbidden list. Sadly, it appears that soy sauce isn't one that I can cheat with.

Most of the rest of the appointment was spent sobbing. Again. Hate that. As was todays one with tdoc. At least I saw Duckbuddy for lunch yesterday. Although I cried for most of that too. And sorted out - in a non-sorting way - PT's absence. We kind of had one of those 'lets not actually talk about it' conversations. He knew I was unhappy about his not forcing me into training. I knew the probable reason, but didn't really think it should have become my concern. So we sat down, grunted 'shit week?' at each other as I put on my shoes, and then went for a walk, which pretty much terminates any conversation from me. He should count himself lucky - he's the only person I haven't cried all over all week....

No comments: