Thursday, May 29, 2008

much better

turns out that my sister is allergic to the suture material. How weird is that. So everywhere she had little stitches turned up all swollen and blocked the whole bowel off. New stitches with a different material, and hopefully she'll be fine once she stops hurting from the 6" incision down her stomach. Yay!

and the meeting? Was a relative of a friend making a referral.... a medium size company that needs some contracting done urgently. Nice timing after the upgrade, so it looks as if I'll do a whole whack of hours for the next three weeks, and after that, if we are all happy, it will become a regular contract to tackle specific projects and to try keep the daily stuff happening. Not quite my area of expertise, but close enough that I can probably do all that they need for now. So bonus!! extra expenses are covered for a few months. Heck, I love it when a plan comes together! Even if I hadn't made a plan to begin with...

1 comment:

Aqua said...

I am glad they figured out what was happeneing with your sister. What a relief. You sound like you are doing really well. That is so good to see.
...aqua