Wednesday, June 18, 2008

BTW

am thinking I need to take the blog private. It kind of negates the original point, of trying to share the joys of bipolar and life with other people in similar places. Of becoming part of an international group of friends being supportive and sharing things.

That has happened, and I really appreciate the loose community that I feel part of. Quite a few different kinds of people, in very different places, many of whom I regard as important to me, even if we are unlikely to ever meet in person.

But while I am willing to claim blog-me in RL if it ever happens, I don't think that's a choice that other people should face. Other people? So OK, only concern here is the dude. I can't not talk about him, but I worry that I am identifiable by what I write, and so he might be too, and the consequences of that are not mine to accept.

So, Aqua, Pol (UK), Polar Bear, Annie, Lara...there are few more repeat visitors who I haven't blog-met yet.... think I am going to take this one private for a while. Mail me at the jcat456 gmail addy, and I'll send passwords etc....

1 comment:

Aqua said...

I will e-mail you, and I understand the impetus for the privacy, but you have so much to share with the world about yourself and bipolar and your joys, and struggles...What if you had two blogs (one private and this one open. I do that and then write really private things in a blog only accessible by me (like a journal). I want to read your blog either way, so please e-mail the password etc.
Hugs,
...aqua