Sunday, November 2, 2008

so tired

- i am feeling so worn down and exhausted at the moment. I am sleeping badly, even with sedatives. Mostly because I end up crying over the dude every second day or so. He is stressing about stuff, and although it is mostly good when I see him, there just hasn't been enough of it. And in between trying to have time with him, there are million birds to fetch all over the place, and there have been some really crap calls this week too. Birds that have been shot, birds hanging upside down in trees where we can't get to them.

I wake up in the morning and cry because I have to get out of bed.

3 comments:

Aqua said...

Hi Jcat,
It must be so hard to get calls to help the birds when you cannot do anything. I think you are amazing for keeping up the rehab work in spite of all else that is going on in your life. Does your pdoc know you are waking up crying? E-mail me if you ever need to just vent or get stuff out. I'm here.
...aqua

Anonymous said...

Hi jcat,
I'm a first time visitor to your blog and have enjoyed reading several entries as well as admired the awesome birdie and animal photos. Sorry you are struggling and have dude problems. :-(

jcat said...

thanks, A & P....