Friday, February 23, 2007

friday can join thursday in the naughty corner

Translation : today was just as crap as yesterday. Disorganised and chaotic. Traffic on way to t-doc was so snafu'd that I got there almost half an hour late, and cried most of the way there cos I was so frustrated. Didn't do much at FM except for leaving some birds, picking up a whole bunch more, and leaving late enough so that I got caught in rush hour. Feel guilty as hell for not doing my shift. Would have been worse if I'd stayed though - even now, my eyes are still red and sore.

Needless to say, cried at t-doc for the full hour. Even literally cried on her shoulder when she hugged me.

Have only killed 3 birds today, but am worried that at least 2 of the current ones will die overnight.

Two Leponex give me a tired neck. I know. It doesn't make sense, and it's not a normal kind of side effect.

Can't even sleep late tomorrow 'cos of babies and painter coming to do the cottage.
And on Sunday, it's the rehab centre all day as stand-in manager, and then again on Monday morning - seeing as I stuffed up today's shift(and lied about having to go to the office). I am such a nasty dishonest piece of shit.

I wouldn't want to be friends with a fat, ugly, loser like me either...

No comments: